Brand : manas microsystems
Manas have now introduced a new Insertion Type Ultrasonic Flow Meter.
- It works on Transit Time or Time of Flight principle.
- It utilizes two transducers that functions as both Ultrasonic transmitter and receiver.
- The transducer is inserted in the surface of the closed pipes.
- The transit time flow meter measures the time it takes for an ultrasonic signal transmitted from one transducer to cross the pipe and be received by second transducer.
- The flow is then measured by comparing the upstream and downstream time of Ultrasonic signal.
- With no flow through the pipe the transit time would be equal in both directions.
Pipe size 65 – 1000 mm
Accuracy ±1% of reading @ rate >0.5 m/sec.
Velocity ±12 m/sec. Bidirectional
Display 2 lines, 16 characters, LCD with back light, flow rate, velocity, totalizer.